Your monitor may be out of range of the transmitter. Try moving it closer to your meter box.
If your monitor is newly installed it may not have been paired properly. Follow the steps below to pair your devices:
- Unplug the transmitter from the sensor in your meter box and take it to your monitor.
- Remove the battery cover from the transmitter.
- Use a pin to press the reset button (above the batteries), for a few seconds until the ID on the front of the transmitter changes.
- Hold down the menu set button on the monitor for a few seconds until the screen changes.
- Press the select button to scroll through the settings until you get to the ID.
- Use the up/down and select buttons to change the ID to match the new number displayed on the transmitter.
- Press select until you get back to the home screen.
- Within a few minutes the dashes should change to 0.00 and your devices will be paired.
- Plug the sensor back into the transmitter and the monitor will start receiving usage data.
Please note that you must complete these steps within 15 minutes or the devices will not pair and you will need to repeat the steps above.