How Do I Clear All The Codes On The Sockets?
Modified on: Fri, 29 Jul, 2016 at 1:22 PM
To clear all exisiting and old codes from a socket perform the following:
- Whilst the socket is OFF hold down the on/off button on the front of the socket for about 3 seconds until the light flashes slowly.
- Press and hold the ALL OFF button on the remote control for about 3 seconds until the light on the SOCKET flashes quickly and then slowly again. The codes have now been cleared. Whilst the light is still flashing slowly you can recode the socket to your chosen button on the remote control:
- Whilst the light is still flashing slowly on the socket press the channel on or off button you wish to use on the remote control.
- Hold the remote control close to the socket whilst doing this, and wait until the light on the socket flashes quickly and then return to a continuous light (on). The socket is now recoded.
- Press the on/off buttons for the channel number you have chosen to test both the on and off buttons work correctly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.